Anthony Abou Antoun: «One must think outside the box»
Anthony Abou Antoun is CEO of two companies with more than 12 years of experience in entertainment and corporate events. At 22 years old, he manages to find unique concepts to entertain the youth.
- Can you introduce us to Crazy Events and Artists & More? With more than 12 years of experience in the field, Crazy Events and Artists And More have managed to become the top entertainment companies in Lebanon, providing hundreds of festivals, parades, gala dinners, product launchings, corporate openings, mall events, birthdays, and much more, into unique experiences with mind-blowing variety acts. Not to mention our exclusive collaboration with Ibiza Dancers, as we are now their official promoters in the Middle East. Artists & More has transformed into a company that consists of more than 220 local artists and 600 international artists. Promoting shows for top DJs and artists around the world, such as Unite WithTomorrowland, Elrow Ibiza, AUB Outdoors, Jounieh Festival, NRJ MUSIC TOUR, and Virgin Radio; in addition to the biggest clubs and resorts in the country, such as AHM, Grand Factory, NUDE Beirut, Arch Beirut, FEB 30, and more.
- Music festivals such as Tommorowland are very popular in Europe. Did Unite with Tommorowland, organized last summer in Lebanon encounter the same success?Unite WithTomorrowland was organized by one of my dear friends from “Entertainers” and I was selected to produce the show which was a great pleasure. Tommorowland is one of the largest music festivals worldwide and being a part of it, better producing it here in Lebanon, was an amazing experience. The festival included live streaming, massive DJ line-ups, international and local artists, and Artists& More‘s entertainment dancers which of course made it a great success. Our DJ B-Jones whom we promoted here in Lebanon played an amazing set, and everybody had a good time.
- How do you come up with new ideas? All the ideas I come up with are based on real-life experiences. Traveling the world and meeting international artists such as Kygo, Chainsmokers, David Guetta, Tiesto, and Martin Garrix as well as attending many worldwide events along with my team, help me cook up new ideas of my own. It’s always good to think outside the box and to do so, you must travel and observe.
- What makes the events of Artists & More so successful? Our team includes young individuals with high motivation. Skilled choreographers, stage directors, professional makeup artists, and exclusive fashion designers are always ensuring each event leaves our clients to mind blown. Providing animators, actors, DJs, show performers, dancers, jugglers, ballerinas, aerialists, fire blowers, stilt walkers, mimes, acrobats, musicians, dancers, digital shows, bands, DJs, Singers and magicians from all over the world, is what makes our company a number one choice for entertainment in the Middle East.
- Who is your provider in entertainment material? Everything is done in-house. Our dancers and artists are trained in our headquarters and even our outfits are customized and tailored by the Artists And More fashion design department. Our flyers, social media pages, and advertisements are all customized by our skilled graphic designers and social media specialists, ensuring a great impression.
- What are you planning for the summer of 2019? As mentioned before, our biggest plan for this summer is promoting and managing the Ibiza dancer’s brand, flying straight from Ibiza to Lebanon to provide club residencies beach resorts and outdoor festivals, with wild performances and some summer fun concepts. Also don’t forget to catch us around at festivals and concerts, where our aerialists, models, dancers, stilt walkers, and other surprises will be performing!